Making an Impact
Our donations can be classified into 3 buckets: Environmental, Community & Education and Storm
We strive to meet the 80/20 rule: 80% of all incoming revenue is translated into donations. The remaining 20% is used toward operating expenses. We don't always meet the 80/20 rule, but we budget for it and work to get there each year.
How does a $1 donation help our environment and coastal waters?
$1 donation = 18 adult oysters back into the bay x 50 gallons of water filtered per oyster = 900 gallons of water filtered in one day!
The environment is our primary focus as we strive to fulfill the main part of our mission.
Community and Education
These donations are primarily made to individuals and businesses in need.
These donations are reactionary to natural disasters.
How You Can Help Keep Our Coastal Waters Clean
Use our online form.
Send a Check
Jetty Rock Foundation
509 N Main Street - Unit 3
Manahawkin, NJ 08050
Become a Jetty Rock Volunteer
Complete our online form to be added to our list of Jetty Rock Volunteers.
Attend or Sponsor One of Our Events
Visit our events page for more information.
Set Up Planned Giving
Fill out our Planned Giving interest form for more information.